· Lil' Alien * Missing
- a chestburster Alien that imprinted on Matt soon after it's birth. Believes Matt to be it's mother, and likes to follow him around everywhere. Limited vocabulary includes "ma-ma" and "boobies".
- Favorite weapon: teeth
- Former occupation: Alien Larvae
- First appearance: " A New Character "
· Amanda, the Hemp Fairy
- this fairy isn't all sugar & spice - she's as mercenary as they come. Will not use any magic until her price is met, no matter how noble the cause may be. Deals in marijuana products.
- Favorite weapon: Magic spliffs
- Former occupation: Tooth Fairy
- First appearance: " Enter the Hemp Fairy "
· Angel * R.I.P.
- Dr. von Rudenstein's first girlfriend, and only true love. She died tragically in an aeroplane accident. Has only appeared in a flashback sequence.
- Favorite weapon: charm
- Former occupation: student
- First appearance: " A Flashback "
· Ariel Neko-chan
- a catgirl who claims to be Evil, but probably just has cat-like mannerisms. Solitary for the most part. Really doesn't like anyone else. Covets stuffed toys.
- Favorite weapon: paws
- Former occupation: fangirl
- First appearance: " Evil Kitty "
· B.L.O.B. * Imprisoned
- Biomechanical Liquid Organism: Beta is a creature created by Dr. Von Rudenstein to take over the death-realm. Has since gone autonomous, and it is currently working as a Shoggoth for Cthulhu.
- Favorite weapon: pseudopods
- Former occupation: test-tube protoplasm
- First appearance: " What the Hell? "
· Cthulhu * Imprisoned
- a Great Old One from H.P. Lovecraft's mythos. Spends most of it's time sleeping in R'yleh, but occasionally surfaces on the mainland on missions whose purposes are unknown.
- Favorite weapon: Do you think he needs one?
- Former occupation: Minor Deity
- First appearance: " Sinister Plan "
· Ivan Malkavarian
- a very mischevious vampire. Perhaps even insane, but certainly very foolhardy. He was in league with the daemon Ysrath. Thought to be killed in a confrontation with Anna
- Favorite weapon: Hypnosis
- Former occupation: corpse
- First appearance: " Love Sucks "
· James Wood
- one of the angriest people in existence. He despises Stephan for being a lame excuse for a Goth. Used to work at dead-end jobs, which made him angrier. Recently back from Japan.
- Favorite weapon: Angry-ness
- Former occupation: Gothboi
- First appearance: " Spooky! "
- a shadow demon (also known as an Umbranox) that dwells in the Dark realm. It is insubstantial, and seems to speak non-verbally (or in dreams). It bonded with Absynthia by accident.
- Favorite weapon: Cold touch
- Former occupation: Shadow
- First appearance: " Count 'Em Again "
· Mega Killbot
- a really large killbot built by Dr. von Rudenstein. It appears to be very stupid, and it also tends to get into brawls with other giant monsters roaming the realm of Deathworld (there can be only one!)
- Favorite weapon: rocket fist
- Former occupation: toaster
- First appearance: " Misdirection "
- the name Morbus actually applies to the mask used by zombies which powers them up to mega-sized proportions. The mask's last incarnation was destroyed by OMEGA, but it may yet still lurk...
- Favorite weapon: zombies
- Former occupation: goalie mask
- First appearance: " Power Up! "
· Pirate gang
- the pirate crew of Nemo's ship, the Aquarium. In order from left to right they are: Aerin (bosun), Rantin' Rich (first mate), Zarabadoo (quartermaster), and Alice (cook). None of them like Nemo.
- Favorite weapon: insults
- Former occupation: pirates
- First appearance: " Real Pirates "
· Evil Sheep * Missing
- a Hell-born sheep who indulges in sexual debauchery of any sort, with any species. It likes humans, but will hump anything it can catch. Speaks with a Hispanic accent for unknown reasons.
- Favorite weapon: You figure it out
- Former occupation: You don't want to know
- First appearance: " The Raid "
· VHS Tape Weilding Pyroghy Ninja
- has an uncontrollable desire to record crappy TV shows. He does have a few fighting skills, most of which he learned from watching kung-fu shows, but in general is an ineffective fighter.
- Favorite weapon: VHS throwing tapes
- Former occupation: video store clerk
- First appearance: " Attack of the Ninja "
- A miniature Chaos daemon of a higher order, and prime acolyte of the ravenous entity known as "the Dark Soul". Is very evil, ill-tempered and manipulative.
- Favorite weapon: Powers of Chaos
- Former occupation: minor daemon
- First appearance: " A Small Problem "